Suitability Report Requirements – Free Checklist
Suitability Report Requirements - Do your reports reflect current best practice?
Providing your clients with a clear and accurate written record of your recommendations is a requirement of the regulator and a key element used to judge your competence.
The FCA are deliberately non-prescriptive about the precise structure and content of a suitability report, leaving it up to you to achieve a standard that is acceptable. They do however provide guidance, and will be sure to tell you when you’ve got it wrong! This guidance has evolved over time and continues to be distributed via a number of different channels including:
- COBS 9.4.7R;
- FCA Positive Compliance seminars;
- Paraplanner Powwows;
- FCA Factsheets;
- FCA website; and
- general guidance notes following supervisory activity.
We know you’re busy and time is precious, so we’ve summarised all of this guidance in one quick reference resource. Instantly grab your suitability report checklist by completing the form to the right.
Why do I need to fill out the information requested?
We ask for this information in exchange for a valuable resource in order to:
- Send the information you have requested to you by email;
- Improve your experience by personalising the Genovo site and our communications to your needs;
- Send you marketing communications by email or other means that we think may be of value to you.
Help Spread the Love and Share This Checklist
Know others who may benefit from this suitability report checklist? Please help spread the love using the social sharing buttons. Thank you.