Download Your Free Suitability Report Template
Download your free suitability report template
Do your clients find your reports engaging and easy to understand? If you suspect the answer is no, you may wish to consider whether your reports:
- Use clear and plain language.
- Have a logical structure that is easy to follow.
- Are concise and cut out waffle.
- Avoid bulky generic paragraphs.
- Are personalised to the client.
- Contain the bare minimum of jargon.
- Include an executive summary & glossary of terms.
- Use space, tables, images, accent colours and different formatting styles to help keep the reader engaged.
Following these basic principles will not only make your suitability reports significantly more reader-friendly, but also reinforce your professionalism, enhance your company’s brand, reduce the likelihood of future complaints and ensure you fulfil the regulator’s expectations of you.
Instantly grab your free suitability report template by completing the form to your right.
This suitability report template also highlights some of the FCA’s key expectations for the content of a typical investment suitability report.
Why do I need to fill out the information requested?
We ask for this information in exchange for a valuable resource in order to:
- Send the information you have requested to you by email;
- Improve your experience by personalising the Genovo site and our communications to your needs;
- Send you marketing communications by email or other means that we think may be of value to you.
Help Spread the Love and Share This Template
Know others who’d benefit from downloading this suitability report template? Help spread the word using the social sharing buttons below. Thank you.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE TEMPLATE