Creanova Limited ("we", “us”, “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, (“GDPR”), the Data Protection Act 2018 and any applicable national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation relating to the processing of personal data (together “Data Protection Law”), the data controller is Creanova Limited of Suite 8,
Sabrina House, Sabrina Court, Longden, Coleham, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7BF, England.
Legal basis for the processing
We collect and use the personal data described below in order to provide you with access to our Site and App in a reliable and secure manner. We also collect and use personal data:
• For our legitimate business needs.
• To fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
• To comply with our legal obligations.
To the extent we process your personal data for any other purposes, we ask for your consent in advance or require that our partners obtain such consent.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you when you voluntarily fill in forms on the Site or the App, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you browse our Site, use the App, download a resource from the Site, subscribe to our Services or newsletter, you sign up for an account or to receive our emails, or when you answer questionnaires, surveys or enter competitions on the Site, or during a support enquiry about you and/or your organisation, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site and when you report a problem with our Site or App. The information you give us may include your name, company name, address, email address and phone number, IP address, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph; and any other information about yourself
or your company.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our Site and App we may automatically collect the following information:
● technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone
setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
● information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site and App (including date and time); products and services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, login dates, volumes of
data, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), page visits, email clicks, purchases, referring sites, video viewings and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on the Site or via the App. We are also working closely with
third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
You can set up your browser options, to stop your computer accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use the whole of the Site or App, or all functionality of the services.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
The following links explain how you can control cookies via your browser – remember that if you turn off cookies in your browser then these settings apply to all websites not just this one.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways.
Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
● to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
● to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
● to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. As a current or historic customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
If you are not a current or historic customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details onto third parties for marketing purposes, you can change your preferences by clicking on the
'Manage your email preferences' link at the bottom of any email you receive from us;
● to notify you about changes to our service;
● to ensure that content from our Site and App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device.
You have the right to restrict the processing of your data at any time by either terminating your subscription to the App or by contacting us for a more specific manner of restriction.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
● to administer our Site and App and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
● to understand how you are using the Site and App to enable us to improve our Site and App;
● to enable us to improve your browsing experience by personalising the Site and App;
● to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or device;
● to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
● as part of our efforts to keep our Site and App safe and secure;
● to tailor any communications that you have asked us to send to you;
● to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
● to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site and App about goods or services that may interest you or them;
● to monitor patterns of usage and traffic information to understand customer purchasing behaviour and to improve our promotions and the website;
● to contact you by email, post, fax, SMS, social media and/or telephone to notify you about important changes or developments to the Site and App, or to let you know about our other services, content or products or those of third parties which may be of interest to you;
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on
the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
Information we share with third parties.
We may share your information with selected third
● Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
● Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. Examples of these functions include e-mail, providing marketing assistance and data analysis, handling credit card transactions and providing customer service.
● Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 250 women aged over 25 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help
advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, men living in London). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
● Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
● Credit reference agencies for the purpose of credit risk reduction.
Information we disclose to third parties.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
● In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
● If Creanova Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
● If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and/or any other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, safety, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose on the Site, App and/or in other marketing materials any
testimonial you provide to us. Such testimonial could include your name, job title, company name, photo and logo.
Where we store your personal data
Our Services are global and your information (including personal data) may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations or where we engage service providers, and we may transfer your information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country of residence.
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers or partners. Such staff or subcontractors maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the
processing of your payment details or the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outside of the EEA.
EU-US Privacy Shield or Binding Corporate Rules.
Our Site and App is accessible via the internet and may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. Other users may access the Site or App from outside the EEA. This means that where you chose to post your data on our Site or App, it could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your data outside of the EEA may be deemed to have occurred. You consent to such transfer of your data for and by way of this purpose.
Protection of information
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology and will be passed directly to our PCI compliant payment service provider and never stored on our system. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone. Sharing any passwords will constitute a breach of these terms.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site or App. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We do encrypt all traffic between the browser and the Site and the App via SSL, which is updated when required.
Links to other websites
Our Site and App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right under Data Protection Law, free of charge, to request:
● Access to your personal data.
● Rectification or deletion of your personal data.
● A restriction on the processing of your personal data.
● Object to the processing of your personal data.
● A transfer of your personal data (data portability).
● Withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data, at any time.
Where we process your personal data for marketing purposes, we will inform you and obtain your opt in consent (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your personal data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can unsubscribe from our promotional and informational email communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any non-transactional email you receive from us. You can also decide what type of email communications you wish to receive by clicking the "manage your email preferences" link in the footer of the email. If you subscribe to our services, you will still receive any essential transactional emails from us about the service, including notifications from the App and notifications about your billing and subscription.
We may send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any service updates, events and promotions we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please disable these in the settings on your device.
We retain personal data that you provide us for as long as we consider it necessary for the relevant activity for which it was provided or collected.
In respect to any personal data stored in the App for the purpose of providing the service, this will be retained for as long as you remain subscribed to the service, or the period set out in any relevant contract you have with us. However, we may keep some data after your account is
closed or you cease using the service.
If you close your account or cease being subscribed to the service, we usually delete any personal data stored within the App after 30 days of this event. However, we may retain personal data where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, maintain security, prevent fraud and
abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our Terms and Conditions, or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
We will retain de-personalised information after your account has been closed.
Please note: After you have closed your account or deleted information from your account, any information you have shared with others will remain visible. We do not control data that other users may have copied from the App. Your profile may continue to be displayed in the services
of others (e.g. search engine results) until they refresh their cache.
For individuals located in the EU: your local data protection supervisory authority in the country in which you are located.
For all other individuals: The Information Commissioner’s Office at, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England (“ICO”).
Age of users
This App and Site is not intended for and shall not be used by anyone under the age of 16.
By post: Creanova Limited of Suite 8, Sabrina House, Sabrina Court, Longden, Coleham, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7BF, England.
By email: email@example.com
Our EU Data Protection Representative: Hiscox, Avenue John F. Kennedy 35F, 1855, Luxembourg, Luxembourg.