Genovo Monthly Training Webinar
Are you an existing Genovo user who'd like to find out more about some of the slightly more advanced features of Genovo? If yes, then come join us on one of our monthly training webinars and we'll show you:
- How to set up your account so you can get your team working as effectively as possible.
- How Genovo’s libraries can help save you time and maintain consistency.
- How you can save and manage information about your Centralised Investment Proposition or your favourite investments within Genovo so you can quickly add this information into your reports with a couple of clicks.
- A quick overview of Genovo’s different report types and report creation methods.
- How you can use the Report Template Library to write reports even more quickly.
- How the replacement business process is dealt with in Genovo.
- How you can use the Report Content Manager and Advice Options and Reasons Library to customise your report content to reflect your advice service and individual content preferences.
By the end of the session we guarantee that you'll have learnt a few new techniques that you can take away and implement within your own Genovo account to help speed up the report building process for you (and your users).
Book your seat
Our training webinars take place on the 3rd Thursday of every month at 10am and last approximately 45 minutes. To book your seat on one of the webinars, just click on the link below and you'll be directed to a page where you can register for that webinar.