COVID-19 Customer Service Update from Genovo
As the impact of COVID-19 increases across the globe, I wanted to explain the steps we have taken and will be taking to ensure continuity of customer service over the coming weeks.
First and foremost we aim to maintain the level of service that our customers expect from Genovo, whilst at the same time ensuring that we do all we can to keep our customers, staff, partners and suppliers safe. As the situation progresses, our plans may change. But here’s what we’re doing right now…
1. We’ve already migrated all of our staff to home working. Fortunately, we are an online business that is well-experienced in working with our customers remotely, over the phone or email, rather than in person, and as a result we expect little disruption to the level of service you will experience from us. As things stand we see no reason why we cannot continue to support our customers, and develop the Genovo product and associated support resources to the high standard we have always done.
2. We have, however, stopped all ‘non-essential’ business travel, which for us means all business travel. We are keen to do our bit to help stop the spread of the virus and believe this is the sensible and responsible thing to do, especially given that all of our business activities can be achieved online.
3. We have extended full telephone support to all users of Genovo irrespective of whether they are in trial, or the plan they are signed up to.
This is clearly a worrying and difficult time for everyone, and we will continue to keep a close eye on what the government and health experts are saying. The wellbeing of our customers, staff, partners and suppliers is paramount and we will continue to evolve our plans as the situation develops.
Most importantly, I hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy during this time. Keep smiling. We are all in this together, and we will get through it together.
Share this post
Free Suitability Report Template
Learn how to make your reports more reader-friendly and engaging.
- All articles
- FCA Guidance
- Financial Planning Tips
- Genovo New Features & Updates
- Guest Blog
- Industry Comment
- MiFID II
- Our News
- Suitability Report Best Practice
- User Tips
- Word Tips