Our integration with Xplan is now in beta
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…..
Following hot on the heels of the release of the new bulk investment importer and the structured product enhancements, I’m super excited to announce that our integration with Xplan, the award-winning financial planning and wealth management software from Iress, has now landed!
What does the integration cover?
Once activated, the integration will allow users of Xplan to:
- Seamlessly pull client data from Xplan into Genovo.
- Update integrated client data at any time.
- Convert an existing client you’ve previously saved in the Genovo Client Library into an integrated client, and update their details.
- Pull details of a client’s pensions, investments, protection plans and mortgages into a report with just a couple of clicks.
- Update integrated plan data at any any time, for example at the client’s next annual review.
- Convert an existing non-integrated plan into an integrated plan, and automatically update the plan’s details.
But ultimately what this integration will allow users of Xplan to do is save heaps of time as they’ll never need to re-key any of this information ever again!
To see what client-related data is currently available via the integration click here.
To see what plan-related data is currently available via the integration click here.
How to set up the integration?
As mentioned, the integration is currently in beta, which means that although it is fully functioning and has already sailed through Genovo’s own rigorous testing regime with flying colours, we’d like to offer a few of our existing users the chance to become early adopters of the integration and put it through its paces before its general release.
How can I join the beta testing program?
As an existing user of Xplan and Genovo, you can register your interest in joining the beta testing program by submitting a support ticket and we’ll get straight back to you with further info.
Please note we’ve only got a limited number of slots available which will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
When will the integration be going live live?
Given we don’t envisage beta throwing up any gotchas, I’d anticipate that the integration will be available for general release towards the end of January 2020.
We’ll have news of yet more integrations throughout 2020 so watch this space, but if there are any other software providers out there that you’d like to see us integrate with, then please let us know and we’ll see what we can do.
Share this post
Free Suitability Report Template
Learn how to make your reports more reader-friendly and engaging.
- All articles
- FCA Guidance
- Financial Planning Tips
- Genovo New Features & Updates
- Guest Blog
- Industry Comment
- MiFID II
- Our News
- Suitability Report Best Practice
- Tax Year Updates
- User Tips
- Word Tips